Football Template

gingerbreadmann

This template has been on the drawing board for a loooong time. In fact, I doubt it's even done or close to done because I'll probably keep finding things I missed. But I have drawn a football template here, and I'd like some opinions on it if possible. Any inconsistencies, things I missed, anything, etc. It is in SVG but I don't want to release it until it's completely done, and people probably won't want it anyway. It's mostly for me but if in fact anyone does want it once it's done I'll be happy to put it in the SVG Movement. I know I'm forgetting a lot of things I wanted to say but BC-UCF and Sox-Jays are starting, so here it is. You might have seen the Apprentice Oregon challenge, I used the jersey part since I only had time to finally do the pants and socks last night and this morning. Thoughts?

test1blue.pngtest1white.png

Thanks for your time!

I like it overall. Something about the side view pants template is bothering me, though. I think it might be the very back section, the butt. It just looks wrong. Also I would leave out the bottom of the legs. I think it would be better without it.

Socks ^_^

You think I should make the rear end more smoothly entering the bottom section?

Thanks.

I like it overall. Something about the side view pants template is bothering me, though. I think it might be the very back section, the butt. It just looks wrong. Also I would leave out the bottom of the legs. I think it would be better without it.

Socks ^_^

You think I should make the rear end more smoothly entering the bottom section?

Thanks.

Yep, that should fix it.

I don't know, I have never included socks in my football concepts because I never really thought it was important. Don't most teams wear solid socks?

Archived