ICEHL World Jersey Concepts DIV B

dkc

I really struggled with creativity on this portion of the ICEHL World process. So much in fact that I completely neglected to design a set for Crete or Gold Coast (I guess I could do so in the next 2 days, but I don't have plans to). Which leaves me with the jerseys that I designed for Geneva and London. I am very pleased with one set and very disappointed with the other (but you will have to guess which is which). My creative juices are just fermenting I guess.

Royal London Hockey Club (RLHC)

10608373_908810689133824_839902010043550

And Geneva Mountaineers

10608575_908812375800322_687409075487008

So what do you think? Some C&C is appreciated although I don't find it fair to make changes afterwards. Gives an unfair upper-hand.

278.gif

I like Geneva, the logo looks like one of those 70's looks that just kinda stays and becomes a classic although, it could easily be an O. Maybe ithe the top part was cut out horizontaly rather than along the mountains? Maybe could have done more wit stripping. The white Geneva jersey waist looks very much like Minnesota wild.

Not to big on London. The grey blends with that red that it bothers my eyes. Also the logo doesnt say Royal too much. I also dont like the name (although I understand thats the name they chose, strange because UK was the only hockey leagie that actually used Americanized nicknames). The jerseys are bery soccer-esque - which it seems you were going for - but I just think LA Burger Kings look. The back of the white jersey blends too much with the number, it probably should be white.

Still solid concepts though. And is it Crete, Greece? Very strange location for hockey - albeit a fake league. At least Gold Coast has seen some type of hockey haha.

Archived