Niagara State Explorers (NCFA) unveil uniforms

sc49erfan15

I, along with gbasalmon would like to present...

(Copy & Paste) Unis

I would appreciate any comments, gba already asked me to switch the designations for the away/alternate, so that'll be fixed sometime in the near future. Thanks!

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I think the fleur-de-lis on the home and away jerseys get a little lost, being the same color as the jerseys... any way to highlight them a little more?

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

I like the choice of colors..they really work well together.

I don't quite understand the fleur-de-lis...why is it split down th e middle? It will get lost on its own color jersey.

I would like to see more blue on the uniforms. It seems forced when it's only on the helmet logo and the logo on the pants and the socks, but not anywhere else in the uniform...maybe some blue striping or outlines would tie it in better.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I don't quite understand the fleur-de-lis...why is it split down th e middle? It will get lost on its own color jersey.

I'll be the third person to mention it.

I'd solve that problem by making the jersey-colour half of the fleur-de-lis white. It doesn't add any colours to the scheme, and it shows up well.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I'd solve that problem by making the jersey-colour half of the fleur-de-lis white. It doesn't add any colours to the scheme, and it shows up well.

Sounds good to me, I'll do that when I make the final version of the unis.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I'd like to thank the49erfan15 again for filling out the identity package for my Niagara State Explorers. The fleur-de-lys is supposed to honor the French as the first European nation to settle the Niagara Frontier and the three stars on the fleur-de-lys are to represent the three nations that have controlled the area. I was heavily influenced in my requests on the49erfan15 by my extremely cool summer job, which is being a tour guide at Fort Niagara.

I'd like to thank all of you for your input. Constructive criticism of this caliber is the main reason I frequent this board multiple times everyday.

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

Archived