Ottawa Primeary Set of Jerseys (Home / Road)

Demonkah

I don't know why they can't wear the third as their primary jersey, similar to what the Ottawa 67's did for years. You still have a more modern looking white jersey, but wouldn't it be awesome to see the Sens take the ice in the current thirds 41 times this year!

I don't know why they can't wear the third as their primary jersey, similar to what the Ottawa 67's did for years. You still have a more modern looking white jersey, but wouldn't it be awesome to see the Sens take the ice in the current thirds 41 times this year!

No, it'd be better to see them take the ice 41 times a year in that fantastic Red jersey. Though the third would be infinitely better without the vintage white.

I mean no offence all you did to change his concept was add the wheat pattern on the socks and add the patch to the other arm. You could have done more to individualize it

No need to individulize a good jersey as his. Just minor changes did it perfect in my opinion :)

Demonkah - Fabulous job on the Sens red and white primary uniforms. I dig (understand and like) with the stripe pattern desgins. Hopefully you could re-make these again, but for a black version of the jersey. Oh, a tweak suggestion, could you put the number font that was used in the Sens 1997-2007 red alternate-turned-road jersey (the same number font that was in the Sens 2000-2007 black alternate jersey)?

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

The changes of the jerseys as you required!

I6Plk4.jpgJX8SYj.jpg

I totally approve of this. Thanks Demonkah. But there's a small problem. The number font on the sleeves didn't match on the ones in the back of the jersey.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

Too lazy to actually fix the sleeve numbers. It's so little noticed. I just wanted to make the feeling of what the changes was (with the back numbers). Ofcourse it would be the same on sleeves as on back.

Sounds fair enough to me. Other than that, if it was like 2000 or before the RBK Edge jersey era, THAT should had been the full jersey set of the Sens for sure! What do you think?

The Sens should wear these kind of jerseys fulltime!
They have an unique Logo and mash it up with a new unique template would really make them stick out from the mass!
And The Black and White concept should be their primaries + the current Third they wear atm.

The Sens should wear these kind of jerseys fulltime!

They have an unique Logo and mash it up with a new unique template would really make them stick out from the mass!

And The Black and White concept should be their primaries + the current Third they wear atm.

You make a very logical point. But do you think that most franchises should check out our concept suggestions and re-create or re-apply them as their own? Just wonderingly asking.

Archived