Miami Marlins concept- Same logo, different colors

Tigers6884

My concept I am presenting to you guys today/tonight is a new take on the current Marlins logo. This may be an unpopular opinion, but I think the current Marlins logo has great potential, but the execution was poor. The problem I have with the current logo is that there are simply too many colors in it. So without further ado, my concept logo/color scheme!:

image_zpsb9ff3384.jpg

So what do you guys think? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

I like it because you've simplified the colors and picked some colors that I think represent the state of Florida well. In my opinion, the logo they have now is cool so you did a good job creating a new one. The only problem is the execution on their uniforms. Those two colors wouldn't look very good on a uniform.

spacer.png

I like it because you've simplified the colors and picked some colors that I think represent the state of Florida well. In my opinion, the logo they have now is cool so you did a good job creating a new one. The only problem is the execution on their uniforms. Those two colors wouldn't look very good on a uniform.

I'm going to be working on uniforms soon. I think I'll start on designing the caps first, then I'll get to the jerseys afterwards.

Those colors feel like a good representation of Miami. Good work! I'd like to see them in a uniform concept!

Thanks for the feedback! As for uniforms, here's the primary home/away cap:

imagejpg1_zpsaffc9c1d.jpg

I'm thinking of adding either a teal or pink alternate cap similar to this one. What do you guys think? (Sorry for the picture being sideways, but you can still see it)

I'd make the bill teal instead of pink. Nice work though!

I might do that. Thank you guys for the feedback, and thanks for even looking at my concept. I'll try design alt caps to go with this set, and jerseys will also be drawn and posted soon. I'll have a teal home alternate jersey and a black alternate away jersey to go along with the standard white home and grey away.

Archived