Auburn Bowl Game Field Designs.

Clintau24

A little project I've been working on I figured some of you guys might be interested in. I've been working on documenting the fields that Auburn has played their bowls on. It's been fun going back and watching some old footage of the games. I'll post a few here but you can see all the fields I've completed on my website: http://auburnuniforms.blogspot.com/p/bowl-game-field-designs.html

2013NCChampionshipgame_zpsa5893d7f.jpg

2003MusicCityWIP_zps613f3bcd.jpg

1987-88sugarbowlvsSyracuse_zps5da01225.j

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Just took a look at the site, and ended up looking through the entire database and all I can say is wow! I don't like Auburn in any shape or form (naturally, Roll Tide and Hotty Toddy haha). But those are awesome. Especially the Jordan-Hare designs. I know you haven't said anything nor is it to do with this thread, but would you be interested in making a concept or 2 like those Auburn ones with the different grass striping and all? If not that's cool, but awesome work.

jajtww.jpg

Just took a look at the site, and ended up looking through the entire database and all I can say is wow! I don't like Auburn in any shape or form (naturally, Roll Tide and Hotty Toddy haha). But those are awesome. Especially the Jordan-Hare designs. I know you haven't said anything nor is it to do with this thread, but would you be interested in making a concept or 2 like those Auburn ones with the different grass striping and all? If not that's cool, but awesome work.

Thanks man, means a lot. I'm not creative enough to do concepts. I don't have any ideas to do that look good, so I'll have to skip on that. I'm more interested in just documenting the old designs and such.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Great idea. And some classic fields. The BCS National Championship was well done. I have that field on my own Computer, in a larger format. As I am working on the history of the Fiesta Bowl (and have contribited with pitt6pack in refining his template for the Super Bowl and Current NFL Field databases.) The template your using looks much like one of my earlier templates (which was created for this very reason). I have a much more accurate one if you would like it.

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

Archived