LAFC and Atlanta MLS logo Concepts

Wgeddes122

I like the LAFC crest with inspiration from the California State flag. The colors are nicely coordinated together. I bet that would look good on a brown kit to give it the earthy feel to it. As for the Atlanta crest, I don't get the flames coming from the ball, is it have to do with the phoenix rising motif?

For the LAFC kit, I wouldn't use the red and green different socks for for the away kits. I would make them the same brown. For the away kit, I would suggest using entirely white piping throughout instead of the red and green. It wouldn't detract from the rest of the kit with the different colors involved. And maybe have some sublimated thick hoops or think white stripes to break up the solid brown. I would suggest that the MLS logo on the sleeve on the away kit should be the same color as the home and third kits (red and green).

For the Atlanta kits, I like how they came out especially the sublimated red to black faded third kits. Cheers mate on an excellent first posting. Welcome to CCSLC!

Archived