Imagine Baseball: A Series of College Concepts

Brave-Bird 08

@ biscuit faces of them

I'll just be picking conferences at random. Really started with the A-Sun because it's my home base. Whichever conference is the flavor of the week, I guess. :)

EDIT: You'll see an early focus of lesser-known conferences. I really want to add some variety to the concept forums, and hopefully doing college baseball and mid major schools will give folks some new stuff!

Fantastic, I will be watching this closely... Always quality work BB. Kennesaw State and NKU are my favorite, that braided stripe is a stroke of genius! The only jersey I'm questionable about in North Floridas gray alternste pairs with white pants, just seems off to me.

Quick question about Jay's template; are you using photoshop or illustrator? I had the Inkscape template for awhile but could never figure out how to get all of the jersey types (of I recall correctly it was just the v-neck front and the traditional back w/piping). If you're using illustrator would you mind shooting it my way? I would've sent a PM but it's full. Thanks!

Awesome. I have several friends who are in school at Lipscomb, and I'm sure they'd love to see those uniforms in play. Can't wait to see how this series plays out.

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

First off, great job on these. I love the whole thing and your going outside the box. Here's a bit of C&C:

• On Florida Gulf Coast, I think the white fronted cap would look better if it slant outward, not inward
  • Keenesaw State's gray is too dark, and I don't like the black pants
  • On North Florida, I'd flip the colors on the road wordmark.
  • All the other ones are awesome.

Archived