Fictional Soccer League =Bolian FC Clean-up=

9JakePenny

lol wut

Huh?

Also, I see no change to the poached logo, and I see nothing drawn with pencil. What a lot of people do here is they put their logo, embedded in the original post, or OP. If they make an edit that they want people to see immedeately, they edit the OP to have the new logo in it. See? They do not delete the first logo, and it makes a thread easier to see.

Oh I forgot to change the poached one, I'll switch it later. Also I keep having a problem where it says "You are not allowed to post this image extension in this community" yet I've tried .ong .jpg .pdf...any suggestions?
You forgot? Come on.

Yea well i'm literally updating it atm.

hLgqOyp.jpg_zpsxivrnlrk.png

This just isn't working. You're still using the pencil, which you shouldn't be in the first place. The new lion looks more like a wookie than a lion, since it looks like his mane covers his entire face. The template looks stretched out, and over all this is looking quite. Please take time and practice with the software, watch tutorials and look around these forums and see how other people make and design their logos.

u3J7jjd.png

This just isn't working. You're still using the pencil, which you shouldn't be in the first place. The new lion looks more like a wookie than a lion, since it looks like his mane covers his entire face. The template looks stretched out, and over all this is looking quite. Please take time and practice with the software, watch tutorials and look around these forums and see how other people make and design their logos.

mmmhmm

mmmhmm

what are you doing? you are "just testing" whaaaaaaa?

tinysig.jpg

mmmhmm

what are you doing? you are "just testing" whaaaaaaa?

it's nothing

Okay, are you a spammer? because you seem to have 3 posts with no anything in them.

:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

You're not a mod dude, ease up on telling people what to do. For all the complaining about useless posts, you do the same thing quite a bit.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Archived