Calgary Flames - AHL and ECHL Teams

dcameronh

So with the Flames adjusting their minor league teams, I came up with some uniforms that they could most likely turn to when the two teams begin play next year. I kept the same uniform template as the Flames as that is what they did for the Adirondack team this year so I would assume they will do it with the teams again this year.

The ECHL team has already been named the Adirondack Thunder and I used the logos they have already released. I wanted to keep using the "Flaming A" logo that they are using there this year so I put it on the alternate jersey.

The AHL team will be in Stockton California but has not been named yet. I think they will resurrect the Heat name from the previous team they had in Abbotsford, BC. They are having a name the team contest and Heat is one of the finalists. I just updated the old logo and just came up with a quick and dirty font logo using the "Flaming A" logo as well. They added silver/grey to the color scheme for the Thunder so the colors for this logo work as well.

I know I didn't put in a lot of new ideas here but I went on the thought that there is a very good chance that this could come to be. Let me know what you think.

Flames-Teams.png

The only real concept here is the HEAT script on Abbotsford's alternate. It's gonna take much more work for me to say much more of anything about this. Let your creativity shine instead of just making what you think they might do. Make what you want them to do.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Well, I was right on the name and the use of the same jersey template for the Stockton team. :)

7578_stockton_heat_-primary-2016.png

I will do up another mockup with the new logos and then come up with some new concepts for each team that I think they should do. Stay tuned.

Archived