2015 Hanford Falcons Football (WIAA AAA) need photoshop help!

FFWally

Did not want to hijack the 2015 HS Uni thread... I have a request for help with photoshop.

Here are the Helmet and Uni for Hanford courtesy of Frazer Davidson's Templates.

Hanford-Hlogo-Revo-10blackprpl_by_rezlan

or with black facemask

Hanford-Hlogo-Revo-10b_by_rezland-d4mvtr

and on the uniform (they have gone with gray for 2015, but will mix and match with black and white pieces)

for 16 working on new uniform look... and while the template is NIKE the unis are still UA.

Nike_Pro_Combat_Hanford-10Blackout_by_re

so my issue is the HC has decided he wants a matte black helmet and I am not a photoshop expert by any means.

So I want a metallic finish for the helmet or at least a matte finish. How do I do that???

thanks an C&C is always welcome.

Some of you may have noticed the Hand falcon have changed a bit. Its ok on the helmet but the HC wants it skewed towards the front. I took the standard logo (my design) and gave it some motion. This started as an accidental find while trying to get it to work on the template. and I went from there.

here is the logo with stroke on a black background alongside the original 3 color logo.

Helmet-Decal-10plus-Hanford_zpszgsdeoeh.

Just my opinion but if they're going to insist on using a black helemt then they really need to have some black accents at least somewhere in the uniform.

The school is purchasing Gray unis this year. We have black/black and white/white , the plan is to mix them up and either have gray or black in every combination they wear. For 2016 I expect a change to NIKE and new unis to match the new lid.

All that said... I agree 100%

Archived