Does Anyone Else Hate This?

GriffinM6

I like 1990, maybe 1991 for the milennial cutoff group.

1987 birth/2005 HS grad here. Last year of "college-only" Facebook. The extent of "social media" for my HS career was instant messenger (AIM/Yahoo/MSN) and LiveJournal/Xanga. Things have definitely changed.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a 1996 birth and I can admit there's no way that I should be lumped in a "millennials" title with anybody born before 1990.

It's a completely different era. There's not much I can relate to with anybody over the age of 25.

Agree completely.

A little off-topic, but oh-well. I was born after a lot of you here probably graduated high school, yet I don't have any Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram accounts. I have found better volumes of meeting people on the internet (namely places that you might share a common interest with other members *cough) and I don't really think anybody out there cares that much about what I have to say. What can I post on Twitter that can possibly interest someone? I don't know.

If I'm going to communicate with my friends, I'll just text them. I don't need to be friends with hundreds of people on 6 different websites to feel good about myself.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived