My updates on all MLB teams

Believeland1994

NL West:

Arizona Diamondbacks:

f5vItk3.png

The D-Backs are another team that I went with their original colors as red and black didn't fit and the D-Backs shouldn't of changed their colors. What I did was recolor their current uniforms with the original colors.

Nice! However, I feel the use of black is unnecessary. Also, are my eyes deceiving me or is the purple you used really more of a magenta?

It could be, hard to tell on my screen, I may go back and fix it when all said and done.

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, maybe it's just my eyes, but the Marlins look more like a light blue than teal. I think the teal they originally wore had a hint of light green shade to it. Still, I see what you were going for there. I didn't think that the M's cream alternates were that yellow looking. Maybe it's just the way they appear on the Wiki template. Not a bad Cardinals concept. I think the red alternate with "St. Louis" script would look good as a road BP jersey, but I really don't want to see them in colored alternates as it just doesn't seem right. I think it wouldn't be as traditional looking for them. The Cards, Yankees, Dodgers, Phillies, and Red Sox are probably the only four teams in my opinion that shouldn't have dark colored alternate jerseys.

When you pointed out the Marlins coloring, I sampled that color off the original script and looking back it does look more sky blue than teal. The Cards red jersey is based off of this jersey McGwire is wearing.

g. sammy-sosa-mcgwire-imgsrc-mysports-today

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

Yeah, that was the BP jersey at the time. Like I said, yours I think would be a good idea for a road BP jersey and all they would have to do is bring the black piping back to the current one, but I don't know if the cut of the current BP jerseys would allow for that.

2281.gif187.gifgdm7egmgv3tsspc6f1gym7cwz.gif

We Are Cardinal Nation. Bleed Blue. Indiana's Game, Indiana's Team

9857qg.jpg

San Diego Padres:

qYCxuSg.png

The brown is back! Well in this concept. Sorry Padres fans, anyways I've felt the Padres are destined to return to the brown and gold look in a few years and what I did was recolor their current uniforms to brown and gold and replaced the black cleats with white cleats. This is another uniform I had fun redoing.

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

San Francisco Giants:

Uqwn0v3.png

Finally the Giants concept. There was not much to do to fix the Giants uniforms. The only changes made were the elimination of the orange brim on the alternate orange cap and on the black jersey I changed the SF logo from black to orange with white trim.

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

Oh God no. Not the barf brown's again! I like what you've done with them, but I hope we never see SD in brown and yellow again! It's such a hideous color combination in my opinion! Also I like the Dodger's alternate. I don't think they'd look half bad in those. And very smart idea making the "SF" logo on the black Giants jerseys where you can actually see it from a distance as opposed to the black on black nonsense they have now.

2281.gif187.gifgdm7egmgv3tsspc6f1gym7cwz.gif

We Are Cardinal Nation. Bleed Blue. Indiana's Game, Indiana's Team

9857qg.jpg

Archived