My updates on all MLB teams

Believeland1994

Oakland Athletics

deNgGJT.png

The A's uniforms have the nicest set in the Majors and are very underrated IMO but the changes I made to the A's uni's are the all green cap and went back to the gold A logo that was used during the 90's up until 2013. I switched the colors of the A's logo on the green jersey to gold with a white trim and I added a fauxback jersey with the old school green as a Sunday alternate and yes I added stirrups with 2 gold stripes as well to the Sunday fauxback.

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seattle Mariners:

1nEMLht.png

For the M's, I had a lot of fun redoing their look. As much as I like the navy blue teal and silver look, I felt they should go back to their original colors with their current script like they did to their Sunday cream alternate uniform as I have a feeling in a few years we could be seeing this rebrand happening. For the M's I changed the colors to blue and gold from their original colors and I brought back the vest jersey but got rid of Mariners and replaced it with the trident M and did the same with the cap. Overall I'm happy how this uniform turned out and this is my best one next to the Indians concept so far.

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

Texas Rangers:

p2PWS7M.png

The Rangers have been back and forth with the dominant blue to dominant red back to dominant blue. With this concept I combined the 80's, 90's, and present. The home uni's resembles the uni's the Rangers worn back in the mid 90's when they moved into the Ballpark in Arlington. The away uniforms I went with the classic look that was worn from 86-93 mixed with the present day look. The alternates are the same except I added the piping to give it a little pop.

:jawdrop: You can tell from my avi that I'm a fan of blue and gold Mariners. But your concept is definitely the best one I've seen so far.

Thanks and I'm glad you liked the concept.

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

NL East:

Atlanta Braves:

kRXKZTq.png

For this concept, the only changes I've made to the Braves are to the alternates and away caps. I wasn't a fan of the all blue caps and I decided to bring back the red brim to the road caps. The alternates for the red, I got rid of the stars and went back to the all solid blue script, for the blue jersey I changed the script to red and added matching piping to the jersey. The cream alternate I added the piping to match the rest of the uniforms but inverted the colors of piping to red trim with blue in the middle.

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

I know you have stated that you are a beginner and find this template the most user-friendly, but I strongly recommend you find another one. Your concepts have all been pretty good so far, but a better template would help with the details and make them look much better.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Miami Marlins:

RKXPOrW.png

The Marlins ditched the Teal and black colors when they moved to the old Orange Bowl site and I honestly don't care for their new look. I went with their current word markings and went with their original colors.

UPDATE: I replaced the teal that was used in the current script coloring with the original teal color.

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

NL Central:

Chicago Cubs:

ftmRLhf.png

The Cubs are another team with the most iconic look and I left everything alone except the grey alternate where I switched the top from grey to blue and the lettering to red. Also on the away caps, I switched the all blue caps to the blue caps with red brim.

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

Cincinnati Reds:

XBsVMCM.png

The Reds have always been bipolar about their colors and it's a given their main color should be red but in the past black has been the dominant color. When doing this concept, I took into consideration their past looks and decided to rid of all trace of black on the uniform and went with the dominant red as it should be.

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

Milwaukee Brewers:

Zw5v6P3.png

The Brewers, what can I say, I like their uniforms and color scheme and represents Milwaukee and the team well. But I felt the Brewers need to bring back the baseball glove logo full time but reflect the current colors and that is what I did. I updated the home and away patches to the glove logos and on the alternates remained the same. All the caps have the ball and mitt logo with the home caps having the gold brims minus the throwback alternate, while the road caps are all blue.

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

You and I seem to be doing kinda the same thing as far as jersey adjustments go. It's mostly all a matter of re-coloring. Good to see another person not afraid to use the Wikipedia template either. For what it's worth, it sure as hell is easy to work with and paint on despite a lack of clearness in the logos. I still think the layout of the whole jersey being represented from top to bottom including the shoes is something that the other templates really lack. Also I like how all the jerseys are neatly laid out in a row right next to each other. Makes it much easier to look at. Now on to what I think of your concepts.

I personally don't like the A's in light green. Even though it's old-school, it just doesn't look as appealing as the current shade of green. Great concept none-the-less.

I love the Mariners in the 90's shade of blue and I like how you put the trident on the vest jersey, but the yellow jersey seems a bit too cream colored and almost appears like a mustard yellow. I don't think something like that would look good on the field.

The Rangers I think would look so much better with the actual word "Rangers" back on the home jersey. Texans have always been too full of themselves and the fact that it says it both on the home jerseys is just more proof of that. I do love their colors though.

The Braves is a simple fix and I think the red piping on the blue alternate jersey makes it look way better. Plus you can actually read the red letters much easier from a distance as opposed to blue letters on a blue background, which is idiotic.

I don't know about Miami in powder blue. It looks very Floridian, but at the same time it appears to be too similar to the Rays current color scheme.

I agree that the Mets are perfectly fine as they are, but I don't get the silver lettering on the alternate road jersey. (Look for the Mets as my next upcoming jerseys to my own concepts page.)

I love how you put Philly back in maroon colors and the powder blue jersey is a nice touch. Very few sports teams utilize maroon anymore and I've always thought the Phils should go back to it.

I've never liked the Nationals Walgreen's "W" logo. The "DC" logo looks so much better in my opinion. It's good that they went with patriotic red white and blue colors as opposed to black and gold like the Capitals did back in the 90's, or something like that.

I hate the Cubs, but love how they've kept a traditional look and I think the blue alternate jersey with "Cubs" in block letters makes the otherwise plain and boring gray one they have now look way better.

Removing black from the Reds color scheme looks better than I thought it would. I think they should do the same in real life.

Bringing back the Brewers baseball glove "MB" logo in the current colors was a clever idea. I still don't like the alternate gold jerseys though. Some colors that work OK as trim or accent colors just don't look very good when used in large amounts as a jersey background.

Overall I like what I see and think you've got a lot of good ideas here! Keep up the good work my friend! :flagusa:

2281.gif187.gifgdm7egmgv3tsspc6f1gym7cwz.gif

We Are Cardinal Nation. Bleed Blue. Indiana's Game, Indiana's Team

9857qg.jpg

You and I seem to be doing kinda the same thing as far as jersey adjustments go. It's mostly all a matter of re-coloring. Good to see another person not afraid to use the Wikipedia template either. For what it's worth, it sure as hell is easy to work with and paint on despite a lack of clearness in the logos. I still think the layout of the whole jersey being represented from top to bottom including the shoes is something that the other templates really lack. Also I like how all the jerseys are neatly laid out in a row right next to each other. Makes it much easier to look at. Now on to what I think of your concepts.

I personally don't like the A's in light green. Even though it's old-school, it just doesn't look as appealing as the current shade of green. Great concept none-the-less.

I love the Mariners in the 90's shade of blue and I like how you put the trident on the vest jersey, but the yellow jersey seems a bit too cream colored and almost appears like a mustard yellow. I don't think something like that would look good on the field.

The Rangers I think would look so much better with the actual word "Rangers" back on the home jersey. Texans have always been too full of themselves and the fact that it says it both on the home jerseys is just more proof of that. I do love their colors though.

The Braves is a simple fix and I think the red piping on the blue alternate jersey makes it look way better. Plus you can actually read the red letters much easier from a distance as opposed to blue letters on a blue background, which is idiotic.

I don't know about Miami in powder blue. It looks very Floridian, but at the same time it appears to be too similar to the Rays current color scheme.

I agree that the Mets are perfectly fine as they are, but I don't get the silver lettering on the alternate road jersey. (Look for the Mets as my next upcoming jerseys to my own concepts page.)

I love how you put Philly back in maroon colors and the powder blue jersey is a nice touch. Very few sports teams utilize maroon anymore and I've always thought the Phils should go back to it.

I've never liked the Nationals Walgreen's "W" logo. The "DC" logo looks so much better in my opinion. It's good that they went with patriotic red white and blue colors as opposed to black and gold like the Capitals did back in the 90's, or something like that.

I hate the Cubs, but love how they've kept a traditional look and I think the blue alternate jersey with "Cubs" in block letters makes the otherwise plain and boring gray one they have now look way better.

Removing black from the Reds color scheme looks better than I thought it would. I think they should do the same in real life.

Bringing back the Brewers baseball glove "MB" logo in the current colors was a clever idea. I still don't like the alternate gold jerseys though. Some colors that work OK as trim or accent colors just don't look very good when used in large amounts as a jersey background.

Overall I like what I see and think you've got a lot of good ideas here! Keep up the good work my friend! :flagusa:

Thanks man, the Marlins is supposed to be teal and black or close to their original. The A's in the light green is supposed to be a fauxback. The M's gold is the same one from the cream alternate. And the Brewers are like the Oregon of the MLB with all the uni's lol. Again thanks and I gotta check your updated thread.

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

St.Louis Cardinals:

1rw3hXH.png

For the Cards, I like, infact love their uniforms, they're clean, simple, classic. I never liked how they removed the navy cap from the road uniform. I brought the navy cap back to the road. I ditched the cream in favor of the red top with white lettering in blue trim with the alternate navy cap with the cardinal sitting on the bat with red brim. I'm not a fan of the striped socks with red socks and I scrapped that. Overall the entire primary set was untouched.

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

NL West:

Arizona Diamondbacks:

xfaOJpr.png

The D-Backs are another team that I went with their original colors as red and black didn't fit and the D-Backs shouldn't of changed their colors. What I did was recolor their current uniforms with the original colors.

UPDATE: I fixed the coloring of the purple and eliminated the sand color with copper.

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

Well, maybe it's just my eyes, but the Marlins look more like a light blue than teal. I think the teal they originally wore had a hint of light green shade to it. Still, I see what you were going for there. I didn't think that the M's cream alternates were that yellow looking. Maybe it's just the way they appear on the Wiki template. Not a bad Cardinals concept. I think the red alternate with "St. Louis" script would look good as a road BP jersey, but I really don't want to see them in colored alternates as it just doesn't seem right. I think it wouldn't be as traditional looking for them. The Cards, Yankees, Dodgers, Phillies, and Red Sox are probably the only four teams in my opinion that shouldn't have dark colored alternate jerseys.

2281.gif187.gifgdm7egmgv3tsspc6f1gym7cwz.gif

We Are Cardinal Nation. Bleed Blue. Indiana's Game, Indiana's Team

9857qg.jpg

NL West:

Arizona Diamondbacks:

f5vItk3.png

The D-Backs are another team that I went with their original colors as red and black didn't fit and the D-Backs shouldn't of changed their colors. What I did was recolor their current uniforms with the original colors.

Nice! However, I feel the use of black is unnecessary. Also, are my eyes deceiving me or is the purple you used really more of a magenta?

Archived