Nashville MLS Concept

jaker52

One thing about the jerseys. Teams have the MLS logo on both sleeves, not just one. Other than that I agree with the others!

I know but I don't like it so I don't do it.

In other news, I am working on a St. Louis MLS team.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is off to a great start but I would maybe consider simplifying the crest. BlackBolt3 had some great thoughts above. I would agree that a good start would be to remove the skyline. What about doing something with music notes? Or if you did decide to change the name to Nashville FC, a simple 'N' would look sharp within a circle....then adding a few elements like the Tennessee 3 stars. I think your unis look great.

I personally think the Nashville FC name is simply great...(I also find it to think how it would look on a tv screen abbreviation maybe NFC of Nas like what the NHL does for the Predators) I agree with the 'N' design but I feel the 3 stars should only be add within the logo

• 2 weeks later...

I love the concept. However, stars incorporated in the logo may not be in great form. I understand that they have championships in the lower leagues but putting the stars in the crest when they jump into MLS probably isn't the best idea. Great idea overall thought. It'd be great to have a team in Nashville.

banner_zpsoxpwiuls.jpg

I love the concept. However, stars incorporated in the logo may not be in great form. I understand that they have championships in the lower leagues but putting the stars in the crest when they jump into MLS probably isn't the best idea. Great idea overall thought. It'd be great to have a team in Nashville.

I guess I retract my statement. Plenty of crests have stars...maybe I just don't like the idea. But nevertheless, great concept.

banner_zpsoxpwiuls.jpg

I guess I retract my statement. Plenty of crests have stars...maybe I just don't like the idea. But nevertheless, great concept.

It's the state flag so in that alignment they don't mean anything else. Also, Nashville has no lower league championships they just use the 3 stars badly.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

I'm not feeling the skyline. For one, it's just a bit too detailed; for another, Nashville's skyline isn't particularly iconic. There's not, say, an Empire State Building or Gateway arch that makes it stand out. It could Minneapolis or Charlotte or any of a number of city downtowns that exploded during the late-20th century. However, you could make the argument that a team's branding is most important to the team's city, and if they recognize the skyline, so be it. It's just not the side I fall on.

rATMcmK.png

Archived