NDHA (National Dek Hockey Association)

Bpoe96

Will you have a different template from any other sport? Maybe like a NHL-style jersey with soccer shorts, socks, and shoes? Just an idea.

This is what I have so far, jersey is a slightly edited lacrosse jersey from the templates thread, shorts I traced from a pic I found, same with the socks which was a soccer template, helmet is speedy template by (I think) Nick Burton (I at least found it on his blog), and the gloves are Matt McElroy's Iceborn. I'm also debating switching to long pants to cover the shin pads. My other option is that the shin pads have to be a single color, aside from manufacturer branding. But as always any suggestions welcome.

thing_zpsdfxhpmhp.png

58f9196939e87_CCSLCsig.png.9bc4492f6b88c5f7d305eb5337acf1f0.png

So here's the uniform design guidelines. Just the basics on this graphic. I also can assure you the designs won't always be super simple like this. In fact I doubt any will. C&C or other suggestions is always welcome.

Uniform%20jersey%20guidelines_zpsum4gecz

I really like this template! Two ideas, first, maybe put the shin pads underneath the socks, so that they don't have to be colored and a template doesn't have to be made, and second, once the actual league is done, you should try to rebrand the NHL in NDHA form! I can't wait for the actual thing!

I really like this template! Two ideas, first, maybe put the shin pads underneath the socks, so that they don't have to be colored and a template doesn't have to be made, and second, once the actual league is done, you should try to rebrand the NHL in NDHA form! I can't wait for the actual thing!

Well the socks would definitely have to be pretty big to fit over the shin pads, so maybe I could just use regular hockey socks instead. And I did definitely have the idea for an NHL dek crossover after this was finished.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived