College Football Concepts: Mid-Majors to D2:(UAB)

Dexatron19

Hello!! It's been a couple of years since I last posted any concepts on the boards. And I think I'm ready to start posting some concepts, for college football again. But I decided not to do the big name teams and focus on the smaller Mid-Majors, D1AA, and D2 teams.

So, to start the topic, I will begin with the recently revived football program at the University Alabama Birmingham Blazers.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130660752@N08/23212294293/in/dateposted-public/

I wanted to have a minimalist/simple design, no wired dragon scales on the jersey or helmet. Just a basic design for a "new" football program for the Blazers. C&C would be great. Thanks

This is pretty nice! Good work on this. My only complaint would be the helmets. I would only have the primary (dragon) as the "UAB" logo looks pretty weird, and makes the helmet look bad. That would be my only issue. Otherwise, nice job on this.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

This is pretty nice! Good work on this. My only complaint would be the helmets. I would only have the primary (dragon) as the "UAB" logo looks pretty weird, and makes the helmet look bad. That would be my only issue. Otherwise, nice job on this.

I would have made it oversized and 1 color gold chrome on a matte green helmet, but I see what you're saying

Archived