tbdaniel15

I'd have to agree that the logo looks weird in one color, would think it would be an improvement to have the Buffalo be blue with the streak red. Not really feeling the uniforms, that's more of a personal opinion.

It feels a bit disjointed.. The sleeve stripes feel empty and don't really tie into the rest of the set.. The northwestern style pants/helmet stripe feel weaker when compared to the Bills' bold logo (either monochrome or blue/red) or their current striping.. And the logo itself is a downgrade from the traditional blue with red steak logo.. The monochrome red is a nice nod to the throwback standing buffalo, but at the expense of aesthetics (not worth it imo).

I guess my biggest gripe is that the presentation (very well done by the way) IS very modern, sleek, and bold.. And the presentation talks about modernizing the team, which I was excited for.. But then the uniforms and logos appear to be nothing more than chopping up ideas and pieces from the past and gluing them together.. Their current look is a great modernization of nearly every look they've ever had.. White helmet era, new logo red helmet era, and even the navy clownsuits era make appearances in very tasteful and cohesive ways in their current identity.. Somewhere that got lost in your uniform concepts.. Your presentation and vision clearly convey that message, and really like everything but the actual uniform design here.. Perhaps try to recreate the same mindset and inspiration you used for the presentation layout, logo and wordmark tweaks, slogans and presses, etc, and apply that to the actual uniform.. I think you'll have a winner

I don't think you're gonna win the battle with one-color. Has to be blue with the red streak. Good job cleaning up the edges but there are some points in this logo that bother me. Minor, but the curve on the end of the streak needs to be more subtle. For some reason, the one front and one back leg is really bugging me. The back leg just seems to dangle there and feels too far away from the whole body, try bending that back leg some. It needs to show more of a "push" if that makes sense.

LAXP6z1.png

Archived