NHL logos based on New York Rangers shield

PackMan

Here's my idea of the NHL logos in the style of the Rangers logo. I did every single team, plus a few defunct ones and throwbacks along the way. Here are the shields. I know there are some flaws, but these are as good as I could make them.

56c4af814a91c_NHLWallpaper.thumb.png.347

591ec53b9bf0a_ABLChamps.png.988aea6f30fd9cb827c4ad87f8b6d031.png

Really nice logos here, though I do have a few nitpicks. I don't think black looks that great for a main color on the Sharks one, in my eyes it should be like teal, then orange in top triangle, then white in bottom triangle same goes for Hawks, Flames, and Canes, but that's just what looks good in my eyes. Also, I think a gold would be good in place of the white on the Sens and them maybe switch the blue and red on the Caps. Other than that I love 'em:D

2 hours ago, RyanB03 said:

Really nice logos here, though I do have a few nitpicks. I don't think black looks that great for a main color on the Sharks one, in my eyes it should be like teal, then orange in top triangle, then white in bottom triangle same goes for Hawks, Flames, and Canes, but that's just what looks good in my eyes. Also, I think a gold would be good in place of the white on the Sens and them maybe switch the blue and red on the Caps. Other than that I love 'em:D

I didn't know that gold was part of the Sens color scheme...

Sorry.

591ec53b9bf0a_ABLChamps.png.988aea6f30fd9cb827c4ad87f8b6d031.png

Archived