LLFHockey's NLL Redesign (Black Wolves 5/9)

YelichGraphics

1 minute ago, RyanB03 said:

Really nice unis here, I like the side striping on the Bandits home and away sets, only nitpick is that the logos look grainy around the outsides on the home sets.

thank you for being the first one to comment, i struggle getting comments on my concepts.

18 minutes ago, DiePerske said:

any reason for NNOB?

Also, i realize that the current set doesnt have them, but consider adding a front number to the bandits jerseys.

If your aim was to replicate the current jersey set, then job accomplished, but it isnt my cup of tea.

no i just didnt put one on, can be fixed though

i thought about it kind of like sabres ish

Replicate? im confused on that last one, explain a tad more

20 hours ago, llfhockey said:

no i just didnt put one on, can be fixed though

i thought about it kind of like sabres ish

Replicate? im confused on that last one, explain a tad more

There are 25 years of bandits history to pull on, what the sabres do should have no bearing on this.

200px-MarkSteenhuis.JPGAR-130419955.jpg&maxW=960steenhuis-mark-orange-jpg.jpghqdefault.jpg

Think of all the history. my mention was that you are too focused on what is current, rather than considering multiple eras and the history of each. you touch into it with the third, but.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

3 hours ago, DiePerske said:

There are 25 years of bandits history to pull on, what the sabres do should have no bearing on this.

200px-MarkSteenhuis.JPGAR-130419955.jpg&maxW=960steenhuis-mark-orange-jpg.jpghqdefault.jpg

Think of all the history. my mention was that you are too focused on what is current, rather than considering multiple eras and the history of each. you touch into it with the third, but.

i see

Archived