NBA 2K16 Created Team Jerseys

joshey

Hello ccslc! I'm an avid player of 2k and one of my favorite things to do is change up my pro am team every now or move a franchise in my gm to create new brands and jerseys. I've never been great at software on computers to make concept jerseys so sometimes I just go all in on these and have a blast.

This thread isn't just for me, its for everyone who does this and plays the game. Post your best/favorite jerseys, courts and logos here that you've created or even seen. For the rest, enjoy and let us all know what you think! 

This is my current raptors concept for my pro am team, I would've put the new side panels if it were an option. Other views of the jersey and the court coming soon along with other teams I've done. This is all I had on my phone. All constructive criticism is welcome! 

20160301072045.jpg

20160301072037.jpg

GO NETS.

Sorry for the weird court/jersey view for this set, this was in my gm. It doesnt allow edits to a finished project so the pictures for them aren't as good as the others and couldn't get a good home jersey view but its just opposite the black so try to use your imaginations.

20160301075922.jpg

20160301075936.jpg

20160301075943.jpg

GO NETS.

The Raptors home jersey came out well. I am not sure about that number font for the Grizzlies. The 90s Magic look doesn't seem like it would fit the rest of the layout. 

I haven't played 2k16, so I don't know if it's possible to copy the jersey designs to below, but I'd rather have the side stripes match on the jersey as well as the shorts for the Nuggets, one way or the other.

kana_signature_by_dapowercat316_d6j6ljz1

On March 1, 2016 at 5:28 AM, joshey said:

Hello ccslc! I'm an avid player of 2k and one of my favorite things to do is change up my pro am team every now or move a franchise in my gm to create new brands and jerseys. I've never been great at software on computers to make concept jerseys so sometimes I just go all in on these and have a blast.

This thread isn't just for me, its for everyone who does this and plays the game. Post your best/favorite jerseys, courts and logos here that you've created or even seen. For the rest, enjoy and let us all know what you think! 

This is my current raptors concept for my pro am team, I would've put the new side panels if it were an option. Other views of the jersey and the court coming soon along with other teams I've done. This is all I had on my phone. All constructive criticism is welcome! 

20160301072045.jpg

20160301072037.jpg

Is that number font from the Timberwolves? 

First of all, thank you all for the feedback. I hope to continue to make more and add to whats here. And I encourage anyone who does the same stuff on 2k to come share them here as well! That being said,

On the Nuggets set: I couldnt set a matching shorts side pannels otherwise I would've so I just went for a simple design there.

On the Raptors: I chose the former t-wolves numbers because I felt it fit the scheme well and went well with the raptors script I found. 

Next up will be Miami Vice Heat. Stay tuned.

GO NETS.

Archived