NHL 3rd Jerseys (Predators added 6/30)

Seattle1917

So today we have the Chicago Blackhawks. A team named the BLACKhawks should have a BLACK third jersey. But we also wanted to go back into time. We used one of their older logos, and the shoulder logo that has become a classic is the older version in new colors to fit in the yoke. The red takes away from a black jersey to keep the color scheme. C&C appreciated on this or the BlueJackets is appreciated!

Chicago Blackhawks Third Jersey.png

DQdYUuA.png

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as it pains me to compliment anything with 'Hawks branding, that's a solid concept, good job!

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

I will be gone for the next couple of days, so here are the next two in the series as we wind down. Dallas needs a third jersey, and black has been in the color scheme since the very beginning. The primary logo worked best here, never been a fan of the Texas logo. We included our own logo concept on the helmet, a sheriff's badge in the shape of a star with a capital 'D' in the center. The Canupdate pt. 2 is also here: new template, thinner striping, new helmet logo, and new font again to use something besides Agency FB. C&C appreciated!

Dallas Stars Third Jersey.png

Vancouver Canucks Third Jersey.png

DQdYUuA.png

Ok so it's been awhile, but now we are back. For the Preds, we wanted a striping that resembled guitar strings, and we believe we got that here. The guitar pick logo is in new colors, and we added Subban to the back because of the recent news. C&C appreciated!

Nashville Predators Third Jersey.png

DQdYUuA.png

On 6/30/2016 at 2:20 PM, Seattle1917 said:

Ok so it's been awhile, but now we are back. For the Preds, we wanted a striping that resembled guitar strings, and we believe we got that here. The guitar pick logo is in new colors, and we added Subban to the back because of the recent news. C&C appreciated!

Nashville Predators Third Jersey.png

I really Like this, I've always hated that the Preds ditched the navy alt with the new branding.

This is different and slightly whimsical, without being completely out of left field. I would buy this in a heartbeat, and I usually tear Preds concepts apart.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived