Alive Team Sports Logo and Identity Design

dasedesigns

Hey guys, Derrick here from Dasedesigns! This is a recent Sports Logos and Brand Identity Concept that I created as a personal project to have a bit of fun and create an awesome identity design! A few inspirations for this design came from using a skull as the center piece for the Mascot logo with a fun color palette with inspirations from the main character from the movie “Hell Boy”. This Mascot design was later sold to an eSports team for their new visual identity! In the end it was a great project and I had a lot of fun creating the project. I hope you all enjoy the presentation images as much as I did while creating them! 

AliveSportsLogoIdentity1.jpgAliveSkullLogo2.jpgAliveSecondarySportsLogo3.jpgAliveTeamLogoWordmark4.jpgAliveBrandIdentity5.jpgAliveSportsidentity6.jpg

Thanks for watching! Feel free to check out the presentation on my website for higher resolutions here: Gaming Logos

This is great! My only nitpick is that when the wordmark isn't inside the skull logo, it makes the mouth look huge. I know it's sized for the wordmark, but maybe scaling that down a bit would improve the logo.

That said, this is still an incredibly strong identity. The detail and presentation is just outstanding. I'm always blown away by your work!

Keep it up!

Thanks man. Appreciate you comment and feedback! 

On 6/13/2016 at 5:50 PM, Zeus89725 said:

This is great! My only nitpick is that when the wordmark isn't inside the skull logo, it makes the mouth look huge. I know it's sized for the wordmark, but maybe scaling that down a bit would improve the logo.

That said, this is still an incredibly strong identity. The detail and presentation is just outstanding. I'm always blown away by your work!

Keep it up!

Archived