My Ideal Canucks Look

ldconcepts

Ever since they were founded, the Vancouver Canucks have been in identity crisis. I believe that to solve it, they have to come up with a simple, unique look while incorporating elements from their past. The elements include:

-The modernised stick-in-the-rink logo front and center

-The crest is coloured like it was on the original jerseys

-A deeper shade of blue

-A 'V' pattern on the hem and arms, semi-reminiscent of the Flying V

-A block font

I give you... my ideal Canucks look!

Vancouver%20Canucks%20Concept_zps9tdwjwo

C&C appreciated!

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

I like it a lot. Its clean, simple, something Vancouver needs, and I like the different shade of blue. It makes the green stand out more then it does on their current jerseys.

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

2 hours ago, hockey week said:

If you put the sleeve stripes the other direction, then they will make Vs on each sleeve, visible from the side.

I thought about that, but I find this way's more cohesive with the uniform itself. Also, it would be a nice touch for the V to be visible when a player raises their arms. Apparently the original V on the Flying V stood for Victory, not Vancouver.

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

almost perfect. Only thing I would change is the name plate only be one color. Blue letters on the white jersey and White letters on the blue jersey, no outlines.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Archived