College Hockey Jerseys OSU FIXED

Bruins

College football is just getting started and while I was evaporating my last Saturday, I was thinking about how freakin' cool and creative some of those uniforms are and it made me want to unlock some creativity of my own. I was going to go the football route but then I thought, what are the most expressive of all the jerseys in the... land? Hockey. And a lot of wicked cool looks don't get to be experimented with for hockey threads so that's where I come in. This is basically just a spot for college hockey jerseys of teams that either don't have hockey or don't have well-known hockey programs. So without further ado, here are Oklahoma State U's uniforms, home and away, alternate to come soon. It's obvious why OSU doesn't have hockey, but their look is so bold that it would look awesome on the white ice. Let me know what you think of these and more to come. Thanks!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Archived