Illustrator tutorial

gbasalmon

As soon as my loan check comes in from school, I think I might get myself a student version of Illustrator and this tutorial, from the dvgarage.com website - Illustrator Lab. Apparently, it's 6 hours worth of going over all the different tools and other such things. The only down side is it's $69. Does anyone know of this or has anyone used it so they can vouch for its quality?

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

give it more than a half hour my man :)

I'd check the internet. I know there are tons of helpful links for photoshop, I've never had too much trouble with illustrator though so I never checked. Also, Adobe's online help sections are pretty good. I'd wait until you had troubles before I'd spend any money.

There is an excellent on-line tutorial that is free. It is mentioned in the TFAQ above, but here is a link to it as well:

On-Line Adobe Illustrator Tutorial

Also, for a very small price, I recommend the book Illustrator 10 Visual QuickStart Guide by Elaine Weinmann, Peter Lourekas. It is available at many bookstores, or through on-line booksellers like amazon.com or bn.com.

(about the book)

CK3ZP8E.jpg

I am working on updating the TFAQ, and I can tell you I have found lots of free tutorials on the web for Illustrator. I don't have them all here to be able to give them to you, but do a Google search for them, and I am sure you will find many choices.

Whatcha gonna do when the Ultimate MegaPowers run wild over you!

UMPPrimarySig.jpgUMPWarriorSig.jpgUMPAltSig.jpg

Archived