My Hometown High Schools Uni Change by Under Armour

VirginiaJay24

Hi, I've been a long time lurker up here(2 years) and I decided to post some concepts!

My hometown is Portsmouth, Virginia. Home to some famous people like LaShawn Meritt and Missy Elliott. I like to post all 3 of the high schools going from furthest to me to closet.

First school is Woodrow Wilson High School Presidents! I used Under Armour's create a uniform for all of them! The home uni is blue with orange and white accents.The font is ment to look presidential on all 4 unis. The away is white with blue and orange accents. The orange alt has white with blue and orange accents. The homecoming alt might remind you of the black Mets alt that I know some of hate! But I think this looks good on Friday night on homecoming! I decided to put no outline on the numbers because I think that will clutter the look! The pants are interchangeable with the white, orange, and blue looks BTW thanks for looking!

mockup (1).pdf

mockup (2).pdf

mockup (3).pdf

mockup.pdf

So if the team colors are Blue, Orange, and White, why is there a black jersey??? I know you said it looks good on homecoming, but it's not part of their color scheme...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

For two reasons. One, to copy the mets mosts hated alt. Two, 4 letters BFBS

3 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

So if the team colors are Blue, Orange, and White, why is there a black jersey??? I know you said it looks good on homecoming, but it's not part of their color scheme..

6 hours ago, VirginiaJay24 said:

For two reasons. One, to copy the mets mosts hated alt. Two, 4 letters BFBS

BFBS is really dumb... I doesn't make you look any cooler on homecoming...

Believe me, my high school just had our homecoming, and even though black is a possible accent color for us, we looked "cooler" in our normal green and white home jerseys... I would have hated playing in my last homecoming game in all black...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Archived