Thou Shall Not Steal...

GMac

Hey all, believe it or not I wrote this editorial just over 2 weeks ago... but hey my timing as always is impressive... lol... nothing about the IHA but really, this was never anything about what the IHA did... this is about individual designers... read it and give me some feed back thanks...

Thou Shall Not Steal

Greg McCulloch

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

That is the worst article I have ever read. But what do i expect, you are from Saskatchewan. :P

Seriously, i did like the article. You make some valid observations. I'm interested to see how others view this.

Hey... Saskatchewan barbs are my territory. I've intentionally left all cheerleading related, masculinity-questioning jokes to you.

But seriously, it's a good read. Certainly could be expanded to include our latest stolen logos fiasco as well.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

That is the worst article I have ever read. But what do i expect, you are from Saskatchewan. :P

Seriously, i did like the article. You make some valid observations. I'm interested to see how others view this.

Hey... Saskatchewan barbs are my territory. I've intentionally left all cheerleading related, masculinity-questioning jokes to you.

But seriously, it's a good read. Certainly could be expanded to include our latest stolen logos fiasco as well.

I thought about it.. but i thought i would be best for someone like Nitro or Payno to give their opinion as it affects them the most

www.pifflespodcast.com

Sy, there is plenty of room for two of us to rag on SAS. I mean look at how much wasted space it is..... It's like Canada's answer to Nebraska. YUCK

Sy, there is plenty of room for two of us to rag on SAS. I mean look at how much wasted space it is..... It's like Canada's answer to Nebraska. YUCK

my god man you are from kansas the only thing you are known for is witches and fairies...

www.pifflespodcast.com

Hey let me get in some Saskatchewan lines too--My ancestors came through there before they smartened up & left...

Good timing, and good article...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived