Before I Post

bhambruiser

Hello everyone, I am new to the board (which is probably obvious by my post count), but I have some work I am wanting to post to get some feedback on, but before I do I had a couple of questions.

I have been reading through some old topics and it seems as if it would be in my best interest to watermark my work. I wasn't really sure how to do this, so if someone could give me some pointers. I have been using Photoshop CS to create the logs I am wanting to display. I hope that helps in giving me an answer. Thanks

If you use a program like Illustrator, just make a background layer with an image representing yourself (a personal logo or just your name) and make sure that it is a light color, but visible enough to see. Then put your creation over that, and save. You could alos put the background image on top of your design, and make it semi-transparent, but that might interfere with your design. Its up to you.

Whatcha gonna do when the Ultimate MegaPowers run wild over you!

UMPPrimarySig.jpgUMPWarriorSig.jpgUMPAltSig.jpg

Love your avatar man!

WELCOME!

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived