• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Next up we have Sweden, Poland, and Belgium   Sweden Home   Away   Poland Home Away   Belgium Home                   

I've been playing around with the PES kit creator and thought I'd share some of the designs that I'd like to see teams wearing next season. If there is a team you'd like me to come up with a design fo

Thanks for the feedback. I see what you're saying. I'll play around with Dortmund and see if I can come up with something along the lines of what you're talking about. I'll do a Tottenham design next.

On 6/2/2018 at 8:59 AM, pepis21 said:

Nice, but no, we tried obsidian shirt back in 2010 and it was too controversial, so nike gave us a red one. Try with red-white away. :)

I was actually partially inspired by the obsidian away kit from 2010, did not realize Polish fans weren't happy with it. 

22 hours ago, PaperThin said:

Holy :censored:, this kit is a beauty. 

Could you try Sampdoria maybe? They have a really classic look, and I'd love to see your interpretation of such.

Thank you! Yes absolutely, once I've finished with all the World Cup kits. 

Next up, we have Senegal, Denmark, Serbia, and Iceland.

Senegal
Home

We6QTVu.png

Away

1xTFzgl.png

Denmark
Home

g4amA3p.png

Away

0QTC0nC.png

Serbia

Home                                                                                                          Home Alt.

hoQTM3F.pngMAjkIEU.png

Away

vlHbFRx.png

Iceland

Home

U3lnDJH.png

Away

uqnItVm.png