I can't stop. Bengals & Browns New Logos

Nick 1733

Well I'm having so much fun now that I've found the magic pen tool in Illustrator.

I vectorized the New Bengals "B" Logo and the Browns "Football" Logo.

Cincinnati Bengals

CincinnatiBengals.gif

Cleveland Browns

ClevelandBrowns.gif

If you would like the .ai Vector format versions of these logos, let me know and I'll email one or both to you.

Feedback is encouraged.

i didn't compare your logos to originals but even without comparing I found one mistake on Browns logo. Those 3 straight lines that are going from letter B on both sides are not supposed to finish in a straight ligh, but they were supposed to follow the lines on the football. You know what I mean?

When you look from the end point of the fotball line curves, and from the end point of those lines it is straight line going up and down. I hope this makes sence. it's not that big of a mistake, but why not make it perfect.

i didn't compare your logos to originals but even without comparing I found one mistake on Browns logo. Those 3 straight lines that are going from letter B on both sides are not supposed to finish in a straight ligh, but they were supposed to follow the lines on the football. You know what I mean?

When you look from the end point of the fotball line curves, and from the end point of those lines it is straight line going up and down. I hope this makes sence. it's not that big of a mistake, but why not make it perfect.

Yea, I wasn't sure if they ended in a straight line or curved with the ball. If you look, I also noticed that the football shape isn't quite right, I'm working on it right now.

Also, THANKS to the mod who fixed my second mistake in a Title in 24 hours.

sammysabre - I'll try, just give me enough time.

Archived