Another Set of Basketball Logos!

C-Squared

I am creating logos for a series of new semi-pro basketball leagues in Buffalo, NY... the logos won't see a ton of use outside of uniforms, so shoehorning basketballs in wasn't crucial... just finished the first two for the men's and women's leagues that will sort of run concurrent thematically, just hoping for a few extra sets of eyes to make sure I didn't miss anything... any feedback is appreciated!!

9pbM2fx.jpg

Y7cWMpj.jpg

Guest darkpiranha

Nice theming between the two, while also giving each their own flavor.  Where her crown and head meet up is a bit awkward.  Is there a reason why you chose not to have the part in her hair join up enough to at least make it a more natural division between head and crown?  I'm guessing that in the non-screened or overlay mode the crown and her skin are more distinctly different.  

11 hours ago, darkpiranha said:

Nice theming between the two, while also giving each their own flavor.  Where her crown and head meet up is a bit awkward.  Is there a reason why you chose not to have the part in her hair join up enough to at least make it a more natural division between head and crown?  I'm guessing that in the non-screened or overlay mode the crown and her skin are more distinctly different.  

I actually did it on purpose, but I have no idea why... I will fix that up, thank you!!

Archived