Oh, Canada!

JamesCraven

Good news for Canadians. Chantal Petitclerc has won Canada's first gold medal in the women's wheelchair 800 meter race tonight (8/22) in Athens. Now, you'll get to hear your national anthem in easy-listening style! :flagcanada:

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Good news for Canadians. Chantal Petitclerc has won Canada's first gold medal in the women's wheelchair 800 meter race tonight (8/22) in Athens. Now, you'll get to hear your national anthem in easy-listening style! :flagcanada:

WRONG O BUDDY

THE FIRST GOLD WAS KYLE W. IN THE FLOOR ROUTINE

but way to go canada...two golds in one day!

also notable, nice fall by gail devers in the 100m hurdles

The wheelchair race was actually demostration so it does not count in the medal standings. As for Devers's fall, it's not as good as Brigette Foster's fall in the 100m hurdles at last year's world championship.

I saw, I came, I left.

The wheelchair race was actually demostration so it does not count in the medal standings. As for Devers's fall, it's not as good as Brigette Foster's fall in the 100m hurdles at last year's world championship.

Didn't see that one. But Perdita still has got people to worry about in the 100m hurdles...but I hope she still brings home the gold!!!!

GO PERDITA GO :flagcanada:

Didn't see that one. But Perdita still has got people to worry about in the 100m hurdles...but I hope she still brings home the gold!!!!

GO PERDITA GO :flagcanada:

Well it is official, Brigette Foster is officially eliminted from the 100m hurdles final. However, as usual Perdita's main competition now is an American. :flagcanada:

Archived