2019 Tampa Bay Hurricanes

HRC4

For the first time in about 6 years I actually created my own logo from scratch for one of my fantasy football teams. This is the result. Big thanks to @nate.sweitz for his needed guidance on the bisecting the fonts. There was heavy inspiration from him, but I did take the time to create each letter and number from scratch using his philosophies. The 2 stripes are consistent throughout the fonts, pants, jerseys, and helmets. We just finished up our 10th year and I've got 4 championships to show for it (back to back in 09-10 and 17-18). Those 4 championships, and 2 sets of back to back titles, leads to the 4 spokes on the logo, and the fact that there is a set of 2 stripes on either sides of the jerseys/pants.

I may have overdone the effects (I have a tendency to do that), but I was going for a reflective pattern (also applies to jersey numbers).

ifeBwHF.png

DiBXYeN.png

This championship banner idea was done by someone else, but I replicated it rather than asking for them to make me one.

oApp7Ht.jpg

AMa5rhn.png

T2xabPv.png

zRnFDM4.png

Every year I come up with a stupid hashtag to go with my team and the smack talk that gets brought in our league. This year, it's #PURPLERE19N

iv0WYim.png

All possible combinations of jerseys

blzfxPK.png

C and C welcome

XcryMwi.png

2 hours ago, ATolly66 said:

These are good uniforms. Where did you get that font from?

Font is custom made, based off something nate.sweitz did for his NFL rebranding, specifically his Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

XcryMwi.png

Archived