Personal Branding Logo

C-Squared

Hello! I have spent the past few years designing pro wrestling gear, merch, flyers, etc. under the "Studio Lucha" moniker. I have recently decided to move on from pro wrestling and work alongside sports-themed Instagram pages to create merch & content (along with my own prints & t-shirt shop).

My initials are "CC" and my focus is on sports, particularly football, so this is my first stab towards rebranding... I'm going for the whole interlocked monogram thing with a little football-looking object in the mix (do the spikes read like football laces or does this look like a clamp??)... any feedback would be awesome, thanks guys!!

6K53Xlv.jpg

At first glance it gives me a very Old West, cattle brand vibe. I see a horseshoe in the short, wide C. My initial thoughts of the laces were that they looked like a rattlesnake tale because my mind went to western/cattle imagery at first. It doesn’t say “Sports” to me but that’s just one guys reaction.

Maybe work a football shape into the short C? I don’t know maybe that’s too on the nose. I think the laces could stand to be rounded a bit and spaced out as well.

7 minutes ago, 8BW14 said:

At first glance it gives me a very Old West, cattle brand vibe. I see a horseshoe in the short, wide C. My initial thoughts of the laces were that they looked like a rattlesnake tale because my mind went to western/cattle imagery at first. It doesn’t say “Sports” to me but that’s just one guys reaction.

Maybe work a football shape into the short C? I don’t know maybe that’s too on the nose. I think the laces could stand to be rounded a bit and spaced out as well.

Literally a “branding” logo! 😂

I appreciate the feedback, I will definitely work it in and post an update!

Archived