Guessing the Seattle Kraken Full Uniform + Alt Concept

prrams95

I haven't seen an official showing of what the Kraken will look like fully when they take the Ice in later next year. I wanted to take a crack at the guessing the full uniform as well as designing an Alternate uniform. Taking what has been released already, the logos and home and away jerseys, I went to work thinking up what the full uniform will look like. There is a small concept photo on the Kraken's website where you can see a very small game of hockey being played with one team wearing the official colors of the Kraken so I zoomed in and took some of what I saw into account. I came up with the sock design by taking the sleeve patterns and adapting them to the socks. The pants have went back and forth with just having a plan dark blue pants and one with stripes down the side. I decided to post the ones with the stripes just so have a bit more to the design. The alternate I wanted to lighten the uniform up and add a bit more of the Red coloring to it by added some piping to the outside of the yoke and the outline of the numbers. Please let me know if there's been an official release of the uniforms that maybe I've missed. If not, let me know what you think!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

pittsburghbanner.jpg

22 minutes ago, MSO94 said:

I like it.

Love the template even more tho .

Thanks, It's a drawing I did of Jack Eichel that works well as a template as it shows the front of the uniform really well. And it helps people see the uniform in "Action" which helps people settle on if they like a concept.

pittsburghbanner.jpg

On 8/26/2020 at 11:25 PM, B-mer said:

Looks great. They did have a full home uniform mockup. Basically what you have but solid color glove and no pants stripes. 

spacer.png

Thanks for this, I went back and forth on whether I wanted to do the pants stripe or not. You can see I left in off on the Alternate concept. I just though it left to much blank space so decided to add the stripe

pittsburghbanner.jpg

Archived