EPL Kit Concepts

cw20

Hello everyone,

Here I will be posting my takes on EPL kit redesigns.

First up is my favourites Manchester United.  I've been personally disappointed with the kits adidas have been making for United, especially this years offerings.  These kits were inspired by the 98-99 away kits and the rest went from there.

spacer.png

C&C appreciated.

They're pretty good for the most part, though I'd appreciate a couple tweaks.

I'd probably ditch the random stripes on the back and maybe the black shield around the crest.

Thinking about each on its own, I like the simplified advertisement and the chest stripes, but they kinda clash on the change jersey. You could EITHER fill in the Chevy logo with white OR you could make the logo red and expand the black stripe into a full hoop that fills the logo (that would look more like the original '99 jersey too!)

I like the subtle pitchforks on the alt; maybe you could make them a bit more prominent!

I really like the choice for the striping on the home and change but agree with @vtgco about the ad logo. Filling it would definitely look a lot cleaner.

My one critique as a United fan would be the third being basically what Chelsea wears, save for white socks. I just wouldn't want something so close to another top 6 team. The concept holds, just not with the royal blue as the monochrome.

Archived