NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 246/384 - Bucknell Bisons

heavybass

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 172/384 - Northwood Timberwolves
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 173/384 - Indiana State Sycamores
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 174/384 - Ohio Northern Polar Bears

Might as well drop this as well... as we go back up to Division 2.

OHIO DOMINICAN PANTHERS

AMWts8CHHumKaYQG4-gVWNaojY0PR9HFAUVAV98Y

So this was a redesign after I saw that there were too many black themed teams in Michigan and I wanted to give this team an overhaul... so I went ahead and added charcoal to the list and made that the primary color.

• Like 2

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 175/384 - Ohio Dominican Panthers
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 176/384 - Findlay Oilers

Now then I believe the waiting ends.... ladies and gents we begin the next batch of the South teams with a team that is well known for essentially being plain but that's the point for when it comes...

TO THE BLUE HOSE!
AMWts8CimB6M8Fkz0U9pJ2DGE4bSCSkEeeOFjk6e

Presbyterian are well known for this, they are well known for being plain... that is the MO... I figure I would honor that plainness.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 177/384 - Presbyterian
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 178/384 - Stetson Hatters

Next up is a VERY old college whose origins trace back before the American Revolution.... we are looking at a VERY old college that is located in South Carolina.

COLLEGE OF CHARLESTON COUGARS
AMWts8C9UuEaZSevZURVdmagKHdRsLxUzVXpd8WO

Tradition rules here and most traditional colleges are ruled by a traditional kit... like these... except I am not putting gold pants on this team, nah it wouldn't work for the Cougars.

• Like 2

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 179/384 - College of Charleston Cougars

Moving onto the next team in the Coast Division.... a team in the FCS.

CHARLESTON SOUTHERN BUCCANEERS
AMWts8AnAN3I_sE85zPI1U3SUpdeeGzw9nd4_IzQ

It annoys me that teams that aren't willing to commit the bit are too lazy to fully commit themselves to a branding... the logo was borrowed from @NH4 as his thread did do the CSU Bucs ((which should be followed might I ask because the task is herculean)).

The pants are traditional which is the diviation.

• Like 2

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 180/384 - Charleston Southern Buccaneers

Man I wasn't expecting the thread to be busy and popular... things you don't expect but also there are teams you don't expect... take this one for instance.

CLARK ATLANTA PANTHERS

AMWts8Bbc31jdXUQehy-Cdsookr1fb8TgbOxgbDh

Another Division 2 school only this time, the use of Silver is actually works here... I don't like using white most of the team and for a side like this, Silver is the off colour.

Luckily its not grey, College Football has a grey problem whilst the NFL has a very obvious problem with the colour black in kits.

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 181/384 - Clark Atlanta Panthers
On 12/9/2022 at 9:00 AM, heavybass said:

Next up from the Coast division is Presbyterian's arch rivals and that too is a unique nickname.

STETSON HATTERS

AL9nZEUleqlkGmljs_CdA_8qDa1bFewlslBMDYJJ

This is just Stetson's actual football uniform san-number outlines. Also, the D is backwards on one side of the Ohio Dominican helmet. 

• Like 1

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

3 hours ago, GriffinM6 said:

This is just Stetson's actual football uniform san-number outlines. Also, the D is backwards on one side of the Ohio Dominican helmet. 

1, I mean yes it is their actual uniform but it's a good uniform.

2, Also yes the D is backwards.... BUT that D is meant to be paw shape afaik.

On 11/30/2022 at 4:10 PM, heavybass said:

And finally in this division we have a team I admire for it's scheme, color and identity is shapened and bolded now that they have escape a very :censored:ty conference and into the Fun Belt where they belong.

THE THUNDERING HERD OF MARSHALL!
AL9nZEUeH1Ur_j7o2ljMo8DxSMbPVuXF4z-T1f3J

Marshall, home of elite athletics forged in the fires of the tragedy of 1970 are a fun team to design  and now that they belong in the Sun Belt... fantasic football will be a given.

Would you be against using their current “M” helmet logo instead of the one you use here? To me it’s just a cleaner look. If not it’s perfectly fine, just a thought. 

Now then good thing that Griffin made a comment because his logo is a peach... the last team in this batch made a move up recently to the Peach conference in Division 2 and really another unique identity that doesn't play football you say? Let's change that.

USCB SAND SHARKS

AMWts8Drbh0GWxsSLJ3VsQ_JDe_bePoWkxKZvGIw

The first primarily baseball focused school with an emphasis on basketball coming up needs to take advantage of the uniqueness that is of their primary Sand Colour.

• Love 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 182/384 - USCB Sand Sharks

Moving onto the Southeast Division where this team I originally did a long time ago.... well this was a team I misunderstood for a few reasons.

1, This was a team that moved up to the FBS aka it's joining the Crappy USA conference... this was before Kennesaw State was added which makes sense in hindsight.

2, I misuderstood the color scheme for this school... they had two defining colors that they don't use and they are mostly another red and white kit, so at the time I figured I would break what I normally do and focus on those two colors.

Here is the end result.

JACKSONVILLE STATE GAMECOCKS
AMWts8AbJYlmHAePW7I50BfGXCt95TSkx2qBKCMO

Yeah those colors I mentioned are on the pink shade... and besides more teams should use this pink shade, it has the benefit of intimidating teams if used correctly.