Little League Baseball and Softball World Series uniforms 2021

MJWalker45

https://www.littleleague.org/news/little-league-world-series-uniforms-and-team-colors-unveiled-for-2021/

This year the Little League Baseball World Series is a USA only tournament. Adidas has rolled out new uniforms and Little League has revealed new logos. They look like a basic infographic of the old Little League logo.

Brand New: New Logo and Identity for Little League by Ologie

2021 Little League® World Series and Regional Tournament update - Little  League

2021-llbws-uniforms-adidas-private-60c3b4d78a044.jpg

LLB Mid-Atlantic A uniform

Baseball teams. "Little League" replaces the location names this year due to each region sending two teams instead of one this year. 

2021 LLSWS Uniforms

LLSB Southeast A uniform

Softball teams

Southwest Region Tournaments - Little League

These is the actual colors of the jersey patches, with World Series replacing Southwest. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 weeks later...

If I'm correct, its another year of mostly the same colors & design. I'm glad the teams are using 16 different color schemes, and yes, the colors don't 100% align with the region/make sense always, but The green & red Mexico, the red & black Canada, the Gray Japan, the teal & orange Latin America, it's going to be odd to hear "North Carolina" for those teams, as those colors have just been synonymous with the nations they represented.

I'm a fan overall though, I think this is a good set with color balance and no teams that look too much alike. Disappointed they will all say Little league rather than the region, even if there are multiple representatives from the region. (Let them say Mid-Atlantic!)

the 2010 uniforms are a soft spot for me, and the non-template mixed bag of 2018 was fun, but this is their best templated design.

I like the claret & blue, its not used enough in American sports (@ my phillies) 

Based on the LLWS website, It looks like the colors are picked, going from left to right, top to bottom:

Black & Blue: California

Vegas Gold & Green: Oregon

Red & Black: Ohio

Panthers Blue & Black: Connecticut

Purple & Teal: Texas

Royal Blue & Orange: Michigan

Gray & Red: South Dakota

Teal & Orange: Florida

Green & White: New Jersey

Navy & Red: Pennsylvania

White & Black: Washington

Yellow & Black: Tennessee 

Orange & White: Louisiana

Carolina Blue & Gold: Hawaii

Green & Gold: Nebraska

Claret & Blue: New Hampshire

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

32 minutes ago, flyersfan said:

If I'm correct, its another year of mostly the same colors & design. I'm glad the teams are using 16 different color schemes, and yes, the colors don't 100% align with the region/make sense always, but The green & red Mexico, the red & black Canada, the Gray Japan, the teal & orange Latin America, it's going to be odd to hear "North Carolina" for those teams, as those colors have just been synonymous with the nations they represented.

For this year I'd have liked them to use the state names since we have two reps from each region this year. I also like the idea of rotating colors around all of the teams to have teams wearing different colors each year. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

For this year I'd have liked them to use the state names since we have two reps from each region this year. I also like the idea of rotating colors around all of the teams to have teams wearing different colors each year. 

I imagine there are merchandising issues with the jerseys being made within a week of game 1, with media day happening as well. They could've had the regions there, knowing there would be 2 Southeast teams, and had the colors picked beforehand. 

I know they make t-shirts with screen printed league locations on the back, but screen printing is a lot easier than producing the jerseys I believe.

The caps are just the new LL logo, I miss the letters. But, I can see it since the jerseys all say Little League.

Although in a vacuum where that stuff doesn't matter, I agree, and wish they would do state names.

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Archived