Washington Senators logo package

gordie_delini

VERY nice! Please send these over to the Malek group (http://www.baseballindc.com) - these are keepers, and unlike 90% of the stuff on this board, I can actually see it being used for the real team.

I take extreme offense to this. I happen to be a professional. Everyone on here at the very least has excellent concepts. I think a majority of the stuff on here is better than the stuff being used today in the real world. Sometimes a poster might lack the Illustrator skills to make it look professional. But the concept is still strong.

You must be one of the ones that likes the Charlotte Bobcat's logo.

For this concept, I agree with Chris, too many borrowed elements. Intentional or not, its very similar to the Rangers and then the secondary has similar accents to the Brewers. The primary of the capitol is nice, as is the Color Scheme (which was said to be a bit like the Astros, which I agree, but I won't mention that. Maybe sub a Dark navy for black to resolve that). I don't think its appropriate to use the All Star logo. I think you could come up with something MUCH better. The all star logo was weak in my opinion to begin with.

All in all, with some tweaks I think this could be a very solid concept! Keep at it!

Archived