2 New Concepts

PhilaLogos

Sorry, but not a fan of these. I think there is potential in the Nats unis, especially the wordmark, and i see your idea for the clean one color look, but here is not the place to use it. It needs blue or something else to really make it jump out at you.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Honestly, I really do not like any of your basketball unis. They really lack color. You Jets uni is good but not great. The Nationals uniforms look good but extremely lack color.

Here's some suggestions:

76ers': I would adjust the fonts because the numbers are hard to read. You should also add more blue. And the logo is unimmaginative. You basically took the old logo and changed the number font.

Milwaukee: New font and get rid of all of the white. Although I like an all withe look in football and baseball, in basketball it just doesn't work. The 2's look like Zs. Also, you need to put a logo of some type on the shorts.

San Antonio: Altohugh the shorts are somewhat immaginative, the uni just does not do anything for me. They are in the same style of the other two. And the U looks like a shortened Y.

Jets: I really like the jerseys, the helmets need to be changed. If you took the solid horitzontal stripe on the bottom of the pants, it would be much better.

Lightning: Ok, now I'm going to be completely mean here, they're terrible. They are highly unimmaginative and the crest looks like something from a rec league. But, the nuber font is really nice.

Nationals: The logo is really good. The unis were well thought out. I would like to see more color in the unis. Maybe navy blue would look good with this.

Sorry if I sounded harsh but you asked so I juts thought that I'd give ya my opinion. Mahalo.

dodgers-1.png

Honestly, I really do not like any of your basketball unis. They really lack color. You Jets uni is good but not great. The Nationals uniforms look good but extremely lack color.

Here's some suggestions:

76ers': I would adjust the fonts because the numbers are hard to read. You should also add more blue. And the logo is unimmaginative. You basically took the old logo and changed the number font.

Milwaukee: New font and get rid of all of the white. Although I like an all withe look in football and baseball, in basketball it just doesn't work. The 2's look like Zs. Also, you need to put a logo of some type on the shorts.

San Antonio: Altohugh the shorts are somewhat immaginative, the uni just does not do anything for me. They are in the same style of the other two. And the U looks like a shortened Y.

Jets: I really like the jerseys, the helmets need to be changed. If you took the solid horitzontal stripe on the bottom of the pants, it would be much better.

Lightning: Ok, now I'm going to be completely mean here, they're terrible. They are highly unimmaginative and the crest looks like something from a rec league. But, the nuber font is really nice.

Nationals: The logo is really good. The unis were well thought out. I would like to see more color in the unis. Maybe navy blue would look good with this.

Sorry if I sounded harsh but you asked so I juts thought that I'd give ya my opinion. Mahalo.

I will take much of this into consideration, but I would like to back up some of this.

Nationals- I know I need color, i'm just not sure where to put it. I was thinking of putting blue someplace, but I really can't put my finger on it, if u could help that would be great.

76ers- I think the logo ur reffering to is my secondary logo. That would be like what they would put at center court. The primary would be the wordmark at the top, which is far different from anything they've had.

Bucks: I'm not sure where you're getting "all the white". The home jersey is white, but not all white. There may be some misunderstanding here but I dunno. I will change the font, and I was too lazy to put the logos on the shorts for any team.

San Antonio: I don't see how they are the same style as the other two. They are differnt colors and very different striping. And I couldn't help the U, I needed to incorporate a spur someplace.

Jets: I'm not sure what u mean by "taking the horizontal stripe". Take it away? Put it on the helmet? What?

Lightning: I'm not sure why they are terrible. But I don't get it, why are they unimmaginative? I put the bolt on the T which was never used. And by the crest, do you mean the secondary? the TB thing? I really don't think they're bad, at the least it's a great imrovement upon what they have now.

Howard1.jpg

Not that I could do any better but this is what I would find at one of the "Korean Urban" stores in my area. You know, the hip hop store in the flea market . You never know , maybe you could sell these to someone on the black market. Capitalism Rocks.

Not that I could do any better but this is what I would find at one of the "Korean Urban" stores in my area. You know, the hip hop store in the flea market . You never know , maybe you could sell these to someone on the black market. Capitalism Rocks.

:rolleyes:

Howard1.jpg

Archived