Here’s how I would redesign the uniforms for the National Football League’s American Football Conference’s Eastern Division’s New England Patriots (with additional logos to beef up this post):

I made two variations of the uniforms because I wasn’t sure whether to go with navy blue or royal blue as the primary color, that’s why I present both.

These uniforms are what I’d call the Navy Set because it uses navy blue as the primary color:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I also made this set for those who want a brighter blue. These uniforms are what I’d call the Royal Set as it uses royal blue as the primary color:

nkG9Xi3.jpg
3jMP8pG.jpg

D0GmR2r.png
In addition to the current Flying Elvis logo (which is navy blue), I have also made variations of a royal blue Flying Elvis logo reminiscent of their 1990’s logo:

Silver Face:

jPxo7id.png

Light Tan Face (Basically a Flying Elvis version of the Pat Patriot logo):
Lwshms0.png
I also made variations of their Pat Patriot logo which used navy blue instead of the regular blue:

Light Tan Face:

cntK3CD.png

Silver Face (Making the Pat Patriot logo look live the Flying Elvis):

8FNk6d1.png

As for the wordmark logos, we have already seen for the modern wordmark logos navy blue and white, but here are additional ones that could be used (especially if royal blue is chosen over navy blue):

Royal Blue Modern Wordmark:

OYc0d2p.jpg

Red Modern Wordmark (could work either with navy or royal):

BML7Iu7.jpg

In addition to the modern wordmark logos, if the people prefer, I have also redone(-ish) the 1980’s wordmark logo to better represent the new look Patriots (I apologize if I made the logos look rough but it should give a general idea of what I believe they could look like):

Primary Navy Blue Classic Wordmark:

7DRIRHh.jpg

Secondary Navy Blue Classic Wordmark:

B9GCmmp.jpg

Primary Royal Blue Classic Wordmark:

u70NP4N.jpg

Secondary Royal Blue Classic Wordmark:

admBrf0.jpg

Let me know which of the two color sets you prefer.

Do you prefer the Navy Set or the Royal Set?

Let me know in the replies!

Looks good, I think I prefer the navy set but both are good. I wonder how the logo would look with a white face instead of silver or tan, those other colors feel out of place without them used anywhere else.

the user formerly known as cdclt

I really like both of these, but I’d pick the navy set only because the Bills already use royal and a white helmet in the same division.
I’ll also echo @QCS’s above post about using a white face for the logos, especially because you’d want to avoid any connection with race. The Pats may have gotten away with it in the 80’s, but so did Washington, and you see what happened there.

Archived