Rumored Reverse Retros - Vancouver Canucks 8/21

DTConcepts

A couple days ago, Chris from Icethetics posted a video on his YouTube channel discussing the upcoming Reverse Retro 2.0 program, showcasing leaked concepts, and sharing leaked design details from insider sources. The video is linked here, but I've skipped ahead to the segment featuring the team I'm kicking this series off with: The New York Islanders.

According to Chris' sources, the Isles will be using the Fisherman design from 1995 in a more modern colorway -- namely excluding teal from the color palette. With limited information and a little artistic inspiration, I took a stab at what the Isles' RR might look like when it's unveiled in a few months:

tdWLua5.png

I'll be posting more concepts based on the rumors in that video, along with what I'd ideally like to see worn this upcoming season. What do you think of this Isles concept to start, though?

• Like 7

Up next is the other big leak from that video, the Tampa Bay Lightning. Despite being a fisherman-loving Islanders fan, the return of the storm alternate is the Reverse Retro I'm most excited for. I grew up loving these jerseys, and they've always been a white whale in my jersey collection. I'm hoping the leaks are true and the jerseys look like what I've mocked up, because I will be first in line to snag one.

JzPs3nN.png

• Like 5
  • WOAH 1

• DTConcepts changed the title to Rumored Reverse Retros - Tampa Bay Lightning 8/13
On 8/11/2022 at 10:12 AM, DTConcepts said:

tdWLua5.png

I'll be posting more concepts based on the rumors in that video, along with what I'd ideally like to see worn this upcoming season. What do you think of this Isles concept to start, though?

I can just hear Post2Post screaming like a teenage girl at a Jonas Brothers concert right now. Love this concept. Missing the teal but overall this is awesome

• LOL 1

• DTConcepts changed the title to Rumored Reverse Retros - Vancouver Canucks 8/21