Chicago Bears Fauxback Color Rush

BJ Sands

If and when the Bears create a new Color Rush, I’d like to see them go the Fauxback route. The helmet uses the script B coaches’ logo, the jersey follows the same template as the old Monsters throwbacks but uses the current number font all in orange, the pants are a standard double stripe, and the socks mimic the sleeves. 

Chicago Bears fauxback
  • Like 3

Funny that I created the same concept years ago before color rush existed. I went with a navy mask and no logo but otherwise the same. I also considered the nagurski throwback striping pattern but on a navy jersey as a color rush fauxback. That would be interesting.

I love a good Bears concept, but personally I like that the Bears 'B' logo is reserved for coaches only. It's a fun little quirk for a traditional team. The logo is phenomenal, but if we're going to use it on a uniform I'd like to see it go all in on that 'coaches' historical theme if possible. Like really connect it to George Halas in some way rather than just a 'fauxback' design. Not really sure what that would look like- just my two cents!