2007 Virginia Tech "Jerseygate"

I was reminded of "Jerseygate" from 2007 where Virginia Tech's uniforms were stolen and had to borrow Georgia Tech's uniforms. So I'm trying to find film from the game. Highlights, the full game, or even a video that went in-depth on what happened. But after an hour of searching Youtube and Google... nothing. Sure there are articles and pictures, but no actual video of the game. Nothing is showing up in video form of that game. It was on ESPN, it should be somewhere to view. Is VT trying to bury the footage or something? Seriously, I would like to know if anyone has a link to video footage of this game. 

36 minutes ago, CrimsonBull9584 said:

I was reminded of "Jerseygate" from 2007 where Virginia Tech's uniforms were stolen and had to borrow Georgia Tech's uniforms. So I'm trying to find film from the game. Highlights, the full game, or even a video that went in-depth on what happened. But after an hour of searching Youtube and Google... nothing. Sure there are articles and pictures, but no actual video of the game. Nothing is showing up in video form of that game. It was on ESPN, it should be somewhere to view. Is VT trying to bury the footage or something? Seriously, I would like to know if anyone has a link to video footage of this game. 

ESPN controls the video so it's probably out there somewhere. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png