New colour scheme

Stampman

Which helmet best fits a team called the Hammerheads?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

helmetideas.png

rmered called me on the unis I did for a Madden team called the Hammerheads-

I made them Orange & black.

Now I don't always mind if the colour and the name don't totally match, but I got to thinking, and he had also asked if I could make a concept for the BC Lions using the current Canuck colours--so I combined the two and decided to use the new idea, inspired by rmered for the Hammerheads.

(and rmered--Lions aren't blue & red! :D )

I like all three helmets--and I'm leaning to a favorite--but I'd like to know what the people here think--which on is best for a team called the Hammerheads?

Why?

I did try other combinations, but these were the best 3...

Thanks...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Definitely it's the bottom pattern that works for me. The red stripe really breaks up the dark blurr field nicely, and I'm a fan of the white and light blue border. How long until we see the logo?

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

The logo is borrowed--So I don't feel right about sharing it--but it's a Hammerhead's head...

The voting is going how I expected it--but I'll see if anyone else wishes to vote--and I'll be adding the new Hammerheads to the other thread after I present the final team, who are based in Louisville, Kentucky...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived