infrared41's Best and Worst NFL Week Three - 2022

The setup.

• There are no hard, fast rules. There is no formula. The lists are based solely on which games I think looked the best and which games I think looked the worst each week. A team that made the worst list one week could end up on the best list the following week and vice versa. (Looking at you Seattle and Buffalo)
  • In my humble opinion,  "a good color match up" does not necessarily  make for a good uniform match up. That said, there will be weeks when I'll put a game on the best list because I liked the color match up.
  • I don't care about socks. (except when I do)  Do I wish teams would always go with the best sock for the uniform? Of course, but socks are not something I get too worked up about. (except when I do)
  • As always, your opinion (including the idea that nice colors make for a good match up) may differ from mine and that's perfectly fine. All I ask is that we keep the conversation civil.  Let's get started.

BEST

1. Chiefs - Colts: Two of the best looks in the league and it's a great color match up. What else can you say? They all should look this good. 

urrgNLj.jpg

g8uenI5.jpg

2,  Packers - Bucs: Most weeks this one would have taken the top spot, but not this week. Still a great looking game. Would have preferred the Bucs in their home uniforms, but the all white worked really well.

Xo8Baqi.jpg

3. Steelers - Browns: You know it's a solid week when this one comes in at #3. I think it would have looked even better in the daylight. Another classic match up.

qtXJYmi.jpg

4. Cowboys - Giants: I'm not as crazy about these Giants throwbacks as a lot of people are, but they do look pretty good. The Cowboys always look great in the blue jerseys.

L3tlNLF.jpg

5. Lions - Vikings: This one would have looked better if the Lions had gone with gray pants. I'm not a big fan of the blue pants. Still a solid match up.

FFEDSB4.jpg

WORST

1. Falcons - Seahawks: There should be a law against this.

1eth2FI.jpg

2. Rams - Cardinals: This disaster of a Rams set has exactly one solid look and the dirty jerseys over the blue pants ain't it. (It's the throwback inspired set) Like I said about the Falcons in week one, the Rams were a two inch putt from great uniforms (the throwbacks.) Instead, they blasted that putt into a water hazard and here we are. A team called the Rams has bananas on their helmets. Arizona needs to throw those ugly ass uniforms into a dumpster, set it on fire, and never subject us to them again.

TxBRK0G.jpg

That's it for this week. Thanks for dropping by. We'll reset and do it all again in week four.

• Like 3

BB52Big.jpg