Teva Football League | כדורגל Teva ליגת

NashConcepts

Hey everyone, what's up?  After a bit of dormancy I'm back with some more concepts in an area that's new for me.  I'm going to be redesigning the Israeli Premier Soccer League.  

rXgMQpX4_400x400.jpg

This is the current logo for the "One Zero" League (One Zero is a digital bank based in Israel), and it has a lot going on.  First things first, I decided to drop this sponsor of the league to add another. 

In this league, Teva, an Israeli pharmaceutical company will be the main sponsor.  

p6k8A8P.png

• Like 1

First up is Beitar Jerusalem. Currently, a very problematic club off the pitch based in the nation's capital, Beitar rocks Yellow at home, Black on the road, with a white third.

My design brings a combination of white on the road with yellow at home, with two angular stripes featured on either kit.  

spacer.png

C&C appreciated.  I have whipped up kits for each team in the league, so Bnei Sachnin will be up next.  Teams will be posted in alphabetic order in accordance with the Hebrew Aleph-Bet.

• Like 5

On 12/7/2022 at 1:10 AM, VampyrRabbit said:

Why are you using the old (and not very well regarded) MLS exclusive Template which was phased out this year, and the old adidas logo? It makes the shirt look dated from the off. It would also be nice if the shade of gold from the logo matched the shirt.

I already went through and created all of the designs on this template, so if anyone has another template (PSD) please let me know.  For now, here's Bnei Sacnin, the most successful Arab-Israeli team in the league:

DAgqJBp.png

• Like 3

The finals are over, which means it's time for a double post!! As I said before, I am in the process of changing over the template, so the next two teams (at least) will be in the MLS Exclusive template.

Without further ado, 

Hapoel Be'er Sheva: I took the tower from the Be'er Sheva City Hall, and made it the focal point of the kit.

QCPGK4K.png

Hapoel Hadera: 

6szYHM4.png

C&C is much appreciated!

• Like 2

We really do have too many red teams, don't we.

I think that's the "danger" here. You're using similar/colorswapped designs for home and clash, and they're pretty, but unfeasible for actual soccer. Think about Chadera playing at Be'er Sheva, and what they could possibly wear. Nice in a vacuum, problematic on the hypothetical field.

Also a lot of use of the clashing yoke, which while nice is going to make a lot of teams look pretty much the same, especially when all of the HaPoels wear red.

• Like 2

On 12/20/2022 at 7:39 AM, NashConcepts said:

Made the update to Hadera above and tried a bit of a twist, and here's the first of two from Haifa, Hapoel Haifa.  I tried to emphasize the blue a bit more here,  as the first few teams were a bit too-red heavy.

2WDATGq.png

How would the home look with diagonal stripes like the away?

• Like 1

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

Hadera:

Great update. Gives them a look they can own and really emphasizes the blue.

HaPoel:

Eww. Kidding aside, while nice in the vacuum, this feels like putting Italy in red white and green at home, or Argentina in a powder blue top with a white hoop. It might make sense, but HaPoel has a traditional look, and that's red and black vertical stripes.

Bnei Reina:

As a team new to top level play, they have an opportunity to really carve out their niche. I like this logo-inspired kit, I really do.

• Like 1