Fly or Die — Philadelphia Flyers by DT Concepts

DTConcepts

Rumor has it that the Flyers will be redesigning their home and road jerseys within the next year or two. Just as any good designer would, I took a whack at what I'd like to see them wearing on the ice.

2CRtzvO.png

The Home and Road jerseys are mainly inspired by the team's logo, with the stripes in the winged-P finding themselves on the uniform's waist, arms, and socks in a simplified and sublimated manner. The Alternate jersey takes inspiration from the jerseys worn by the Cup-winning Flyers of the mid '70s and the Legion of Doom in the mid '90s. The Legacy jersey places an emphasis on Philadelphia's hockey history, taking cues from professional clubs that have historically called Philly home — namely the Philadelphia Quakers of the NHL and the Philadelphia Blazers of the WHA.

What do you think of these designs? Are there any changes I should make?

• Like 3

so many designers try the logo striping pattern, and not many succeed, but this works really well. every flyers jersey has had a variation of the same design, so this is very refreshing, especially considering the team desperately needs changes at all levels, so a new look could go well with that. im glad you didnt use the liberty bell or just throw in a quakers jersey with a "flyers" text like most people who try to redo the flyers. overall solid set right here. new, but not too out there for a team who likes to stick to what they know.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, eegl75 said:

so many designers try the logo striping pattern, and not many succeed, but this works really well. every flyers jersey has had a variation of the same design, so this is very refreshing, especially considering the team desperately needs changes at all levels, so a new look could go well with that. im glad you didnt use the liberty bell or just throw in a quakers jersey with a "flyers" text like most people who try to redo the flyers. overall solid set right here. new, but not too out there for a team who likes to stick to what they know.

I hate when people do the Liberty Bell for the Flyers. Unless it's a city uniform it does not fit the Flyers branding at all

ZUH86xc.png

5 minutes ago, johne9109 said:

I hate when people do the Liberty Bell for the Flyers. Unless it's a city uniform it does not fit the Flyers branding at all

like.....its just a bell......im from philly and nobody here cares about the bell

• Like 1
  • LOL 2