2024 Stadium Series by DT Concepts — Set Four ARI vs. LAK 3/14

DTConcepts

On 3/9/2023 at 5:06 AM, johne9109 said:

These are wonderfully designed and both work great, but in a word way feel too classic for a stadium series while at the same time feeling too modern for a winter classic; if that makes any sense. Still great job

I understand what you're saying, and I had the same thought before posting them. They'd definitely be some of the more tame Stadium Series designs, but looking back on what Carolina, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and others have worn, they wouldn't be the most boring jerseys worn outside.

Anyways, these next two teams probably won't get an outdoor game any time soon. That said, I think they both have fun brands to play around with, and I do think a matchup between these understated rivals would be really fun to watch.

Q2ZzuVh.png

Truth be told, I don't think much needs to be said about these jerseys. They both take elements from their respective clubs' modern and '90s-era brands and splash them across the chest, incorporating new and old into a futuristic style. What do you think?

• Like 1

• DTConcepts changed the title to 2024 Stadium Series by DT Concepts — Set Four ARI vs. LAK 3/14

I really like both designs especially the LA Kings. What a cool concept and way to think out of the box with their branding. Coyotes are cool too. I'd be interested in seeing the black and red swapped as well but keeping the stripe in the middle and the gloves black and making the shorts red. I think weither way would work though

ZUH86xc.png